HOW TO USE A SIMPLE
PAPER MAKING TECHNIQUE
TO CREATE UNIQUE BUSINESS CARDS
THAT DISPLAY CARE AND SKILL!
Making paper at home is an amazing craft. There is just something about handmade items that communicates skill, care and value to the consumer.
When sharing your business cards this is exactly the impression you want to make,
so why not combine the two?
There are opportunities to purchase handmade paper cards pre made for you
but what if you could learn this technique for yourself?
And as a BONUS three more ways to use the handmade paper?
This course teaches you
how to produce your own business cards made of handmade paper
Business cards remain one of the leading ways to exchange contact and here is why:
- in today's digital world sharing information about your work with your clients using a physical business card is far more personal and promotes better business relationship
- a unique and clever business card is more likely to spark further interest and get shared
- it's a perfect opportunity to demonstrate your skills, attention to detail and ability to create value
- adds legitimacy to your brand- allows you to have your contact details ready in a professional manner
The course is for you if:
• you're an artist looking for personal signature business cards to promote your work
• you prefer handmade quality over quantity
• you'd like to create handmade invitations and cards
• you're looking for ideas to make an original gift (made with love)
• you'd love to expand your creative knowledge by learning this inexpensive and efficient DIY
What you will learn:
• the basic paper making technique using a recycling paper
• 5 easy yet eye-catching ways to decorate your business cards
• 8 most common issues with paper making and how to resolve them
• BONUS: 3 additional ways to use your handmade paper sheets
I am sharing my skills with you because I have personally had great results with handmade paper products and I want you to achieve them too!
Even without a business you can learn a fun and original craft to let your imagination and skills grow, or to share with your family and friends!
Welcome and let's get started!
My name is Ellie and I'm a creator of Le café de maman blog intended for busy mommies and everyone else searching for a place to unwind and enjoy fun stylish DIYs!
Motherhood is such transformational and rewarding experience but it comes with challenges too. Exhaustion is one of them and I find that getting creative helps me to remain content and productive!
Le café de maman was created for mums who feel the same: who want to produce something artistic from home and perhaps monetise it, find time to nurture themselves (happy mama happy child right??) or get inspired to let their inner artist come out!
If you are anything like me you appreciate the value of handmade goods from knit wear to embroidery to decor DIYs to homemade cosmetics. Or perhaps you're a painter, pottery maker or you make jewellery! If you took your passion one step further - you may actually even be selling your work and services.
This is where my courses step in. They are designed to equip you with useful skills and provide support if you are turning your art into a business. My courses offer additional inspiration and I hope you enjoy them!
Whatever your field and background - it's always a pleasure to have you. The content of my Teachable college and also my site is continuously crafted for you.